Episode 33 - Mama Shrink Signing Off
Mar 12, 2020
In this episode I am going to be sharing with you some big changes that are about to happen on Mama Shrink.
I have loved doing the Mama Shrink podcast. It has been fulfilling and wonderful sharing advice with people. I’ve also gotten great feedback that it has helped them and that means the world to me. However, in the online world, it’s important to focus on a particular niche. And for the longest time I’ve wanted to serve Mamapreneurs. But, it’s also a flooded market and a very hard market to reach.
This is why I’ve decided to switch gears this 2020 and it’s what I’m going to talk about in this episode of Mama Shrink.
- [02:10] I started to think about where I can niche down into a particular area where I want to help and a couple of things came up for me such as eating disorders and lyme disease but there were also some considerations I had.
- [06:01] It dawned on me that I needed to focus on helping moms and moms-to-be go through domestic newborn adoption. It felt so right and clear to me because I’ve been through it. I have beautiful boys and a family because of adoption and I feel hopeful about that. There are so many moms-to-be that need help to do that.
- [07:51] Starting next week, I’m going to rename the podcast to Soulful Adoption, which means a lot to me.
- [09:40] If you know of anyone who’s going through the adoption process, please have them follow me and subscribe. Each week I’m going to dive in new topics more so domestic newborn adoption because that’s my area of expertise.
- [13:04] I want to be the real voice of adoption and talk about the hard things that some people aren’t talking about.